Wednesday 1 July 2009

Totally dig this



Found this on Dwell and i totally love the artwork! Would look great in our bedroom. I´m not sure about the american sizes and if they fit our duvet. Well, duvet is not needed anyway. Sweden is hot right now! Perhaps I´ll get one...

Reading a lot these days. Trying to challenge my mind and get out of automatic behaviours. Could be it´s not the best time. The lack of sleep caused by our little babyboy does not make me very alert. But perhaps, because if that same reason it´s very needed. Sometimes I just want to trade myself in for a better, more updated, clearminded version.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can i ask what are you reading? Any recommendations?

Anonymous said...

Love that it´s not exactly a pattern. Nice linen! // Beth

sara said...

:) huvudet blir gröt av bebisar!

melinda said...

how beautiful! the birds are divine, and i like how it's not overwhelmed with pattern.