Monday 14 September 2009

Last days of summer






Perhaps this is the last days of summer before fall takes over. We went to the summerhouse. Nature is content and silent. Otto had his first boatride. My grandfather turned 85 and we had dinner at a restaurant on the other island. When we all came back I caught him standing on the pier by himself, having a small moment. I wonder what it feels like to be 85 and have great grandchildren around and stand on a piece of land where you built everything yourself. He can be very content, wich I know he is. And we all love to be around.

4 comments:

sara said...

härligt, snart är det Otto som fyller!

Anonymous said...

All love to grandpa!!
AK

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of swedish countryside. It looks so authentic. Like the last pure place on earth. Thank you for sharing, and you seem to have such a close family. // Beth

Veja cecilia said...

visst är det fint med den äldre generationen!